Custom Steel Building by EcoSteel, view more here.
With certain building codes becoming more stringent, California and other states strive to reduce their overall carbon footprint, but the idea of tackling a new construction project can seem like a pipe dream.
However, more and more developers are recognizing the benefit of using EcoSteel’s metal panels in their construction projects in order to save time, increase energy efficiency, and reduce common mistakes.
Here are five reasons why it’s smarter to use EcoSteel custom metal panels in your next building project:
- Ensure Quality and Accuracy: EcoSteel’s construction process begins with 3D Engineering / Modeling and Shop Details. Next, we produce a prefabricated metal building kit of parts that your team can assemble on the job site. By using Building Information Modeling (BIM) and Parametric Engineering technology, we eliminate the need for subcontractors, which means fewer people to manage and fewer mistakes.
- Customization Capabilities: In today’s custom-driven market, builders must have access to a variety of quality materials. That’s why our steel frame can handle any shape and our factory finished panels come in an array of different colors and styles.
- Reduce mistakes: Our design and manufacturing process eliminates the middleman which reduces unnecessary costs and expensive mistakes from your building project.
- Built to Last: EcoSteel metal panels are built to last for generations and are superior to traditional construction methods in every way. They are built with strong, top-quality steel, are fire and termite resistant, mold-resistant, and can stand up to extreme weather and earthquakes better than traditional materials.
- Energy Efficient: In keeping with the increased need for energy efficiency in homes, our custom steel building and insulated steel panels create an optimized thermal envelope for the home, reducing heating and cooling costs. Our panels also reduce waste associated with traditional construction methods and are built to support solar power technologies.
Related EcoSteel Project: Fire Rated Medical Building and Office
If you’d like to learn more about EcoSteel’s metal panels and their many advantages over traditional construction, call us at 800.587.6604 or provide your information here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.